Greetings to all my Sacred SoulStars! I hope you are spending time BEING AMAZINGLY GREAT! Here is something that I shared with my client, and I would like to share it with you.
As you all know, I have clients from all over the world. Some fly into Atlanta for our initial meeting (this is when come up with the game plan for our time together) Some are not able to meet in person so we have to meet via Zoom. So, this client I met in person; which is what I l prefer, if possible. Meeting you in person tells me a lot about a person. As an Intuitive and a Lifestyle Coach, the way you walk, tone of your voice, body language and other things. However, most times its what the person is not saying that is the most telling.
Okay so I’ll get to it. Usually I pick the place and I go in to secure the perfect seating area and order our appetizers. This time I didn’t. I met my client at her car and what I saw was horrific. Her car was in shambles! Not just disorganized but filthy. I’m sure you’ve heard that your environment, your friends, etc. says a lot about you. Well it’s true. Your environment and the way you care for your material things is a direct reflection of what’s going on in your mind. I knew plenty in that brief encounter and we hadn’t even started talking.
I go through my usual set of questions and I listened. She revealed what I already knew, EVERY aspect of her life was disorganized; her business, her family, her projects. Here’s the thing…. You CANNOT get organization from an unorganized mind.
You may say well I can’t afford a Lifestyle Manager so
I’m going to share with you what I shared with this client to get her started.
- First thing I had to do was get her mind out of a state of confusion. How you do this is to just focus on one thing and block out all others. For example, take every item out of your car that’s trash (paper, old receipts, bags from fast food stops, etc.) She was so low toned I could only start her off with one task at a time. I couldn’t say take the trash out, vacuum the car out, wipe down all the dirty sticky areas.
- Next I had to raise her Tone Level.
- Then I had to get her in the Present Moment Environment. We pulled her mind out of all these different areas of confusion.
- Once we raised her tone and got her in the Present Moment now she can confront her environment and handle it. (this is done on a gradient)
- Now the fun part. We came up with a system she enjoyed using where now everything has its place and there’s a place for everything.
This is something you can easily do on your own with little to no money. Pick up one item at a time, ask yourself first of all do I need this? If you haven’t used it over the last 3 to 6 months then more than likely you don’t need it. If you do need it, ask where does it go? Then put it there. Once you’ve got everything in its place go back to it in about a week and ask yourself again, do I REALLY need this. If so, keep it. If not, go ahead and file that in the trash.
Stay with us and I’ll be sharing more tips on how you can raise your tone level, be more productive in life and have more joy and ease. If you’d like to schedule a consultation to see if I may be the right Coach for you, Click Here!
Your Lifestyle Management Coach,
Allison A Muhammad